The art of teaching
Teaching methodology course for yoga teachers.
Teaching is an art and each yoga class has the potential of being a master piece that reaches the heart, mind and body of many students. This six-days intensive is created for yoga teachers that wish to enrich their didactic skills.
- You must have done a yoga teacher training course of at least 200 hours.
- One year of experience teaching yoga.
Dates, schedule and price:
- March 22nd to 27th, 2022.
- During six days, from Tuesday through Sunday, classes will take place from 9:30 to 16:30 and there will be a 60 min break.
- The price for the full course is 600€.
After the week, you will have expanded your skills to:
- Discover who you are as a teacher.
- Hold your own presence and nourish yourself so you can give more and better quality service.
- Intensify your virtues and shift your weaknesses.
- Understand how you can continue growing consciously in your role of yoga teacher.
- Honor the sacredness of the teacher-student relationship.
- Observe the multifaceted needs and people in order to assist them masterfully.
- Offer adequate modifications to diverse groups of students.
- Instruct with more clarity, security and sensibility.
- Perfect the use of your voice as an inspiration to your students.
- Plan classes that are more creative and richer in content.
- Learn series of thematic sequences.
- Introduce philosophical themes that reach an ample variety of students.
- Incorporate meditation, pranayama and other components of inner practice.
- Create different levels of classes (beginners – basic – intermediate – advanced – open classes).
- Plan weekly, monthly and annually.
- Plan workshops and monographic courses.
There will be time for inquiry, group discussion, brainstorming and practice.
At the completion of the program you will receive a certificate of participation and will receive 36 hours of credits for the Continuing Education credits of the Yoga Alliance. This course is one of the components of the teacher training “The path of the luminous beings, the mastery: Advanced Studies” RYT-300.
‘It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.’ –Albert Einstein